African Centre for Entrepreneurship and Information Development (ACEIDEV) is a non-governmental, nonprofit organization committed to promoting social and economic rights, strengthening and developing entrepreneurship potentials in the society and also enhancing the production, dissemination and consumption of vital public information.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Mobilization Volunteer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- African Centre for Entrepreneurship and Information Development- ACEIDEV is a Non-Governmental Organization committed to entrenching good governance through developing capacity of citizens for improved livelihood for political participation and inclusivity.
- The Organization is embarking on community mobilization campaign towards ushering a New Nigeria where citizens are positively engaged to create millions of jobs and actively participate in the governance of their society.
- It is on this note that the Centre seek vibrant young women and men who are equally enthusiastic about a better Nigeria for everyone and the future generation to offer their services as Community Mobilization Volunteers.
- Mobilizing Community members for political participation and entrepreneurship skills
- Advocacy and engagement with key community leaders and gate keepers
- Project development, mapping and reporting.
- Sensitization of Community members of good governance and participation
- Sensitization and capacity building of community members on skills acquisition
- NCE, ND, HND, B.Sc. preferable in Social Science is welcome, however, graduates of other fields are equally encouraged to apply if they have the skills and capacity to mobilize people at community level.
- Applicants should be able to communicate in English, ability to speak in one or more of Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba will be an added advantage.
- Volunteers should not be less than 24 years of age or more than 30 years of age as at the last birth day.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one page statement of purpose on why they want to volunteer as a community mobilization officer and the updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: ACEIDEV is an equal opportunity organization, and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, disability or race. The Organization encourage everyone that meets the above criteria to apply
Application Deadline 5th November, 2021.