Choice2mobile Technology Limited is a start-up internet service provider (ISP) with a collection of amazing people striving to deliver exceptional service, anytime, anywhere. Choice2Mobile Technology Limited through our brand name Wifiber deploys super-fast world-class fibre broadband infrastructure. We launch our customers and clients into the Information Age and put a world of knowledge and entertainment at their fingertips.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Accountant
Location: Omole Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing of invoices for payment; researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure account records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date
- Preparing bank reconciliation statement
- Sending monthly invoices to corporate clients.
- Compilation and preparation of company financial budget and forecasting.
- Develop and comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Coordinate and manage payment and billing details of external service providers and vendors
- Create accounting strategies to maximize profits
- Manage payroll and taxes
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree (ICAN certification is an advantage)
- 2 yearsand above experience as an Accountant with a telecommunication company or internet service provider is compulsory
- Hands-on experience with accounting software (Access Dimensions, Quick Books, SAGE, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Have a solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, regulations and procedures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th June, 2022.