Job Title: Confidential Secretary
- Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence and prepare outgoing email
- Provide administrative support services to the firm as requested.
- Answer phone calls, take notes/messages and redirect calls when appropriate.
- Prepare documents, including legal briefs, court subpoenas, spreadsheets and other office-related letters.
- Organize and maintain electronic-filing databases
- Taking minutes of meetings.
- Typing correspondence and legal paperwork.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Office Manager or Partners
- Greet visitors and perform initial screening of clients.
- Transcribing court proceedings and other recorded meetings
- Minimum of one year Confidential secretary experience.
- Experience performing receptionist duties (i.e. answering phones, greeting and assisting visitors, sorting and routing mail, or similar)
- Experience in creating and maintaining legal case files (both paper and electronic), reviewing and formatting legal documents.
- Candidates should be a graduate. A Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Candidates should have outstanding time-management and typing skills.
- Listening and Communication Skills
- People/Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Computer Skills
- Multitasking Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Applications Deadline: 28th February, 2019.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter