The Georgetown Global Health Nigeria (GGHN) is the operational arm and an affiliate of Georgetown University Centre for Global Health Practice and Impact (CGHPI) in Nigeria. GGHN is a Non–profit, Non-Governmental Organization in Nigeria that promotes best practices in health care delivery and research using local and internationally adapted models to strengthen health systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative, dedicated individual to join our team as a content developer. The individual would be responsible for developing the organization’s content strategy and working with the technical team to create tailored content for our website, social media handles, and newsletters.
- Develop content goals and strategies for the organization.
- Collaborate with other departments and team members to brainstorm subjects for creative content.
- Managing content distribution through our various channels, including developing an editorial calendar.
- Analyzing performance indicators and web traffic and determining the effectiveness of created content.
- Create unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content using good SEO techniques.
- Editing and proofreading new content before publication.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Mass Communication, or a related field.
- Experience in copywriting, graphic design, front-end programming, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong working knowledge of content management software, including Asana, WordPress, Photoshop, and Flash.
- Good working knowledge of HTML and SEO.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th June, 2022.