Next Gen Media – We are a start-up 360 Branding, Advertising and Marketing Agency
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Marketing Lead
Location: Lagos, Mainland.
- We are looking to hire a talented and creative marketing professional to take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation. Our ideal candidate should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- B.Sc degree in Marketing or any relevant field of study
- Proven work experience as a Content marketer
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Understanding of web publishing requirement
- Editorial mind-set with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
N100,000 / month (Slightly negotiable)
Deadline: 6th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Females are strongly advised to apply. Only suitable and qualified candidates who are resident in Lagos (mainland precisely) will be contacted.