Patricia is an alternative payment solutions company that facilitates the easy use of cryptocurrencies for everyday transactions. By harnessing the intrinsic power of Blockchain technology, Patricia is set to make Crypto easy for mankind, hereby creating a new and sustainable path for the present and future generations.
We’re a bunch of misfits who believe that crypto can be simplified into its easiest form. Together, we have created a really interesting place to work. From our lollipop moments to our ambiance and work ethics that encourage growth, Patricia has the best company culture style in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals and process documentation
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 2 – 4 years industry experience as an effective content writer
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Previous software development experience.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail