Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Contract Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Interviewing
- The Contractor shall provide a Contract Manager to be responsible for all aspects of the Contract and who shall be fully qualified academically and sufficiently experienced to proficiently plan and manage the provision of all the required services and to liaise with the Company. The Contract Manager shall have a good overall knowledge of Service Contract Management HR practice, policies and procedures.
- The Contract Manager shall ensure adequate manning of all positions enlisted in appendix 1.
- The contract Manager shall ensure that personnel employed to render the services possess the requisite qualifications/experience and are adequately trained and motivated to cope with changing technology to effectively carry out the required service.
- The Contractor shall ensure that the Contract Manager is able to allocate sufficient time to the contract, to ensure that personnel comply with Company rules and regulations and where necessary disciplinary measures are carried out.
- The contractor shall be required to submit detailed Curriculum Vitae for the Contract Manager prior to the commencement of the contract for approval by the Business Owner. This shall also be applicable for leave relief personnel.
- The Company reserves the right to test the competence of Contract Manager and other personnel deployed or proposed to be deployed on this contract. Any personnel not displaying the correct level of competence, in the opinion o f the Business Owner, shall not be approved to work on the contract.
- The Contractor shall notify the Company in writing prior to the removal of the Contract Manager together with detailed notification, including full CVs of any proposed replacement personnel, giving adequate notice (minimum one month) for an effect hand over. No such removal or replacement shall be carried out without the written approval of the Company.
- The Contractor shall provide all other personnel required to carry out the services described in the Scope of Work, including all relief personnel. All personnel shall be trained and experienced in the duties for which they are employed.
- The Contractor shall be required to maintain adequate and competent replacement personnel during periods of leave, sickness or any other reason of absence. Any additional cost incurred shall be deemed to have been included in the contract rates.
- The Contract Manager shall as minimum possess a B.Sc / HND or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline and have at least 7 years experience in HR practice, 5 years of which shall be in a similar or equivalent position.
- Also, he shall possess an HR certification from a recognised professional body.
- 3 years post-graduation experience in a reputable organisation.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 years – 55 years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: A Degree in related field
- Experience: Minimum Experience 7 Year
- Other experience: 7 years’ experience in HR practice, 5 years of which shall be in a similar or equivalent position
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th March, 2022.