Morris Royal Security Limited – We are a team of experienced security and law enforcement professionals with specialization in Enterprise Risk Management. We leverage on our solid organizational structure, a dedicated workforce, constantly improving technologies and techniques and strong quality assurance processes to deliver superior services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Control Room Officer
Location: Isheri OPIC, Lagos – Ibadan Expressway – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Control Room Officer that will be the remote operation controller of our guards services and liaison between our company and its clients.
- The successful candidate will be able to accept responsibilities for promoting quality guards services by resolving or escallating guards’ issues and clients complaints as well as general inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Monitor guards’ attendance and alertness at all times.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center logbook in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify clients’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell our services when they arise
- High School Degree
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Clients focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th May, 2021.