MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator – Wellness, Human Resources
Job Identification Number: 1183
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full Time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager, Health
Division: Human Resources
- Coordinate development of information Education and Communication materials (posters, booklets, leaflets) for HIV/AIDS and other relevant conditions.
- Develop Wellness Strategy paper and implement wellness program along with commemoration of world health days
- Implement Personal Health Assessment (PHA), reporting, analytics and follow through
- Analyze employee health data for insights to drive wellness program
- Liaise with NGOs (to decide the schedule, agenda and lecture content) to develop avenues for sensitizing MTNN staff, proactively manage outcomes of screening tests & management to health-related issues in conjunction with the Medical Consultant.
- Liaise with Personal Assistants of Divisional Executives to promote participation in Wellness Program
- Closely relate with Peer Educators to solicit feedback on wellness initiatives and drive Wellness Program
- Coordinate and manage wellness program, vendor selection, invoicing processing, reconciliation of financial records/transactions etc.
- Organize training programs and train MTNN staff ‘volunteers’ as peer educators.
- Coordinate development of the workplace health policy updates and encourage staff to participate in health improvement programs
- Track lost time due to illness and productivity loss due to illness and promptly communicate health related emergencies i.e. epidemics that may impact staff
- Coordinate and support vaccination program
- Contribute to the monthly Operational Department report
- Liaise with health scheme partners to develop, design and implement health promotion and preventive initiatives.
- First Degree in any Medical related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an area of specialization of the health industry
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience working with a wellness firm will be an added advantage
- Work experience on wellness projects/campaigns will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th February, 2022 (11:59 PM).