WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Affairs & Communication Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Level: Mid-Senior level
- The role of Corporate Affairs and Communication Manager is to define and implement communications strategies for the organization.
- The role will be involved with maintaining a positive corporate reputation while providing timely and accurate information about the organizational values that influence our business.
- Ensure corporate identity is followed to achieve uniformity and synergy
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with media personnel and media houses within and outside Nigeria
- or without Company`s presence to ensure the image of the organization is well projected and protected positively at public engagements and forums
- Prepare and place advertisements in various print media, organize press conferences and management meetings, etc
- Create, implement and oversee communication programmes that effectively describe and promote the group of companies.
- Develop materials to support communication strategies and recommend editorial policies and guidelines.
- Coordinate communication efforts with other stakeholders to ensure consistency of corporate image and messages.
- Prepare and manage press releases and conference presentations for the group.
- Develop and manage media crisis plan and brief management on the same
- Guidance instructor to staff whose jobs necessitate public appearances on how to act and address company matters
- Promote the Company`s Brand through internal and external initiatives
- To be a driver for the Brand Ambassadors
- Build overall Brand preference, visibility and equity in all Company` locations
- Develop new and improve on existing employee publications and newsletters
- Update, manage company internet sites and supervise the quality and appropriateness of communication activities both internally or externally.
- Create, administer and manage the social network platform for the Group as a veritable tool to further project
- image of the organization
- Attend to requests for sponsorship from journalists, and other individuals and corporate organizations
- Relevant University Degree e.g. B.A (Mass Communication) or B.A (English)
- Relevant Post Graduate degree or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role at a multinational corporation, with at least 3 years in a senior management role.
- A team player with an international outlook and an ability to communicate effectively across boundaries
- Quick self-starter with high qualitative abilities to multi-task and follow through.
- Good communicator/motivator with excellent negotiation skills.
- Possess the requisite leadership and entrepreneurial skills to achieve all short-, mid- and long-term goals
- A diplomatic but persuasive attitude when dealing with corporate clients and agencies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply