Allied Food and Confectionary Services Limited is the home of the best food brands in Nigeria. Serving budding food lovers and consumers of quick-service restaurants in Nigeria with more exciting flame-grilled, specialty meals and world-famous Burger King products, such as the brand’s signature Whopper Sandwich.
Allied Food and Confectionary Services Limited launched Burger King brand in Nigeria, the largest country in Africa. The very first Burger King restaurant in Nigeria opened its doors in November 2021. Burger King Nigeria plans to positively impact the Nigerian economy and create an impressive number of jobs for Nigerians over the years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Affairs Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time, On-site
About the Job
- We are recruiting a Corporate Affairs Officer who will be responsible for primarily handling all corporate legal processes such as compliance issues, drafting and negotiating contracts etc.
- Draw up contracts, agreements, internal policies, and other legal documents and ensure that they comply with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Handling of office documents and official requests from Local government in conjunction with Human Resources Manager.
- Assist in the preparation of offer letters and legal documentation of junior cadre staff at company management’s request.
- Ensure that organization’s core values and brand image is maintained within & outside the organization.
- Ensure that the company is compliant with all government agencies.
- Attend to inquiries and correspondence on compliance for regulatory agencies.
- Render support to other staff on official matters such as directing staff to appropriate departments for specific concerns of legal matters as well as render administrative support to other departments based on their inquiries or requests on legal matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a reputable university.
- B.L (Nigeria law school).
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Creative and innovative team player.
- Ability to offer good judgment and discretion.
- Professional attitude and strong personal ethics.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good understanding of the law /detail oriented.
- Technically sound and have sufficient corporate knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, word, excel, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Corporate Affairs Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: that This is a junior role. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.