United Bank for Africa Plc is Africa’s leading financial institution. We pride in effectively and consistently delivering banking services to more than 19 million customers (small businesses, corporations, governments, institutions and individuals) across 750 branches in 20 African countries. With presence in New York, London and Paris, UBA is connecting people and businesses across Africa through retail and corporate banking, innovative cross border payments, trade finance and investment banking.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Corporate Finance & Ratings Specialist
Employment Type: Full time
- We are in search of individuals / talents who are Enterprising, Excellence driven and can Execute business goals within the UBA Group; if you believe you exude these attributes, this position may interest you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the Head Financial Planning in driving capital, funding, and other strategic initiatives. Coordinate the yearly rating exercise with various stakeholders.
- Monitor the bank’s financial position to ensure adherence to debt covenants set by various lenders.
- Support the Team Lead Balance Sheet Management in the coordination of balance sheet activities.
- Liaise with the bank’s rating agencies to ensure prompt closure of outstanding requests.
- Engage with GFI team to ensure all outstanding financial information request from lenders are promptly attended to.
- First Degree in Accounting or any Social Science.
- Professional qualification- ICAN/ACCA or CFA.
- An understanding of the macroeconomic environment and its impact on the banking industry.
- Knowledge of financial markets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply