Artee Group – The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
- Lead sales & marketing initiatives
- Develop annual business plan & budget
- Recruit, train, motivate and manage a team of sales executives in the field
- Look for new business opportunities by contacting & developing a relationship with an existing customer.
- Generates new leads for potential clients through cold calls/email/referrals.
- Proactively seek new business opportunity in the market.
- Develop & make a presentation of company product and services to existing & potential clients.
- Replying to client enquiry over phones/email by sending quotation/pro forma invoice/ sales invoice in consultation with reporting manager.
- Coordinate with Categories Manager, to get the required information to be able to service the customer properly.
- Strong follow up with clients to know the status of the quotation sent.
- Should be a good negotiator to get orders from existing & new clients.
- Follow up with clients to collect outstanding dues on time
- Establish new business contacts to promote the company’s successful range of merchandise
- Respond and prepare to the required tender process
- Oversee all existing Accounts / Customers to ensure repeat business and high customer satisfaction levels
- Initiate New business meetings and make presentations on Office, Home & Hotels furniture on quality, interior design & modular concepts
- Co-ordinate fulfillment of an Order
- Manage Customer expectation and handle after Sales complaints through the Production and Fulfillment team
- Servicing existing & new clients.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good in planning & strategizing on how to close deals
- Organized / Discipline.
- Willing to go out into the market and be willing to spend time & energy outside the office, for sales & acquisition for new clients.
- Goal-driven & target achiever.
- Easily adapt to change in any given situation.
- Good in verbal & written communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 1st October, 2021.