ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Trainee
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- The Corporate Sales Trainee Associate is responsible for managing assigned business portfolio, including prospective accounts within the territory/region.
- He is responsible for revenue protection, secures new revenue within ipNX’s existing clients’ portfolio of as well as seeking / hunting out new clients & businesses within the assigned territory/region portfolio.
- Aside from revenue drive, he is meant to ensure an excellent client experience / service delivery satisfaction at all times.
- Agreed revenue targets are met within defined timeframes; structured plan created and followed through to achievement of targets.
- Ensure that new business with existing customers are quickly provisioned within agreed timeframe.
- Engage in good teamwork, by sharing successes and failures, helping others to learn best practices.
- Strengthen working relationship with the team by encouraging collaboration.
- Increased understanding of clients and their requirements and what makes our service valuable.
- Understands and complies with all company requirements. Can be relied upon to act respectfully and ethically.
- Manages and oversees the different account within territory/region portfolio.
- Drive self to achieve set cold call targets 100% completion of signed SLA’s and JCC’s.
- All clients are transitioned smoothly to the relevant account team.
- Deliver excellent customer relationships.
- Ensure all customers complaint are logged with support and are quickly resolved, work with support to deliver on our SLA’s.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.