Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Social Responsibility Administrator (CSR Lead)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- The role holder shall be charged with effective execution of the company’s CSR strategy to the satisfaction of all stakeholders and projection of the company as a responsible corporate citizen in line with the overall business strategy.
The CSR Lead shall be mainly responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the Sundry’s CSR strategy. Also responsible for defining and developing the strategies which underpin the company’s CSR objectives.
- Develop and implement an effective CSR plan that will deliver agreed CSR targets.
- Executing CSR strategies and activities to enhance the company’s impact on its operating environment through improved education, healthcare, economic empowerment, and community engagement.
- Coordinating and supporting existing CSR projects and programs, develop and maintain project plans, communication plans and information systems.
- Partnering with consultants, NGOs, and other reputable organisations, to ensure effective delivery of the company’s CSR strategy.
- Acting as a points-person responsible for responding to charitable requests and coordinating related activities and events from within the business.
- Preparing an annual CSR report that provides clear direction on strategy, delivery, and budget.
- Engaging internal stakeholders and establish a network of CSR Champions and volunteers within the organization
- Ensuring effective CSR-related communication methods through web and innovative media are in place to communicate business ethics, CSR targets and performance to all stakeholders (internal and external)
- Initiate and drive projects and implement actions to increase the CSR awareness within Company to boost culture
- Any other responsibility assigned by supervisory manager.
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class lower.
- Prior experience working in similar role for 3 – 5 years is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Good organizational and project management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th July, 2022.