We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Finance Controller
Job Requisition Number: 57645
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Overall Purpose of the Job
- To ensure that the Finance process is managed in accordance with Expro Group Financial policy and procedures, in compliance with relevant local legislation jurisdictions and assist the organisation to determine and monitor its financial health.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
- Review any accounting or financial irregularities and raising action plan to address issues.
- Ensure full compliance and approval as per company policies and ensure compliance with appropriate legislation in place at time of action.
- May be required to supervise, mentor and develop skills of a team.
- Liaise with internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all aspects of finance processes and reporting
- is accurate, in compliance with company policies and procedures and in line with legislative requirements.
- Liaise with team members, internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all questions and queries are resolved in a timely manner. Liaise with manager on any issues or concerns with the documentation to be processed.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Takes an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are undertaken in a timely manner and that there is full compliance with company policies, procedures and in line with legislative requirements.
- Assist in preparation of the month-end close to meet strict Group / Business Unit reporting deadlines.
- Produce the required Management reports are per timetable and ensure accuracy. Highlight any discrepancies investigate and discuss cause with related Management.
- May be responsible for preparing tax returns, reconciling work in progress accounts.
- Analyse budget forecasting, preparing financial transaction and audit reports.
- May assist with debtor / cash management and forecasting.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
- Degree in a recognised accounting qualification
- 7+ years practical experience within a Finance environment
- Proficient in using SAP or a similar Finance package
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Achieved chartered status
- Concern for Quality – Has a consistent attitude and respect for high quality standards
- Performance Focus – Contributes to results delivery through individual performance, demonstrating Expro behaviours
- Customer-oriented – Attentive and responsive to customer concerns
- Team Working – Works well with a diverse or multi-disciplinary group to achieve a common goal
- Communication – Communicates clearly in written and/or oral form
- Creativity/Innovation – Inventive; can develop original solutions to problems
- Collaboration – Encourages a participative process; has a ‘win-win’ orientation
- Integrity/Compliance – Behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
- Interpersonal Sensitivity – Identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
- Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
- Safety Awareness – Upholds safety standards
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter