Options Consultancy Services Limited was established in 1992 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International. We are a consultancy organisation providing technical and management expertise in the health and social sectors to governments and international development partners to transform the health of women and children.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Representative – Nigeria
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full Time
- Options is seeking an exceptional individual to lead our team in Nigeria.
- This new role offers the opportunity to help shape and grow Options in Nigeria and regionally, ensuring we maintain and strengthen our reputation for delivering high quality programmes in the health sector.
- The Options’ Country Representative has two core responsibilities: Drive strategic growth for Options in Nigeria (and to a small extent, regionally) and ensuring Options’ effective operation in Nigeria.
- The post holder will be a senior member of Options globally, responsible for the successful execution of Options’ strategy at country level in Nigeria.
- S/he will be responsible for identifying, developing and delivering new business opportunities in Nigeria,regionally and externally representing Options, increasing brand awareness and recognition. They will oversee Options’ operations within Nigeria and have oversight of some of our national programmes.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Be an entrepreneurial self-starter with a track record of leading and building organisations.
- Bring strong knowledge of the health sector (and/or closely related sectors) in Nigeria and an established reputation of delivering high quality work.
- Will have experience of working at a senior level in a global business and the passion and drive to make a difference to the health and well-being of the most vulnerable, particularly women and children.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd November, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter