Hamik Energy Limited was incorporated in 2010 to carry on business in the oil and gas industry in areas of oil well fishing services, well drilling and completions, coil tubing, solid control operations and equipment leasing. The company is also into oilfield and construction equipment leasing. Among the business of HAMIK ENERGY LIMITED is well testing, land logistics and other related services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Crane Operator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Operate cranes and hoists.
- Transfer loads to construction sites and discharge safely.
- Bind loads to cranes.
- Set up machinery based on complex manuals.
- Coordinate with ground operators and interpret hand and verbal signals.
- Follow safety guidelines and protocols.
- Inspect equipment and machinery.
- Keep and update maintenance and activity log.
- Carry out basic repairs to machines.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of O’ level Certificate.
- Previous experience as a crane operator or a similar role (3 years and above).
- Relevant certification (IADC Crane operators) is preferred.
- DDC will be an added advantage.
- Must have Helicopter underwater training.
- Must be resident in Eleme Port Harcourt and its environs.
- Working experience handling different types of cranes in the oil and gas sector.
- Ability to lift heavy loads, work in heights and stand for long hours.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Pass medical, drug and background check.
- Commercial driver’s license is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 14th March, 2022.