Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a leading Investment Bank, whose focus is to create innovative products and long-term financing solutions to social developmental and economic problems with the aim of improving the well-being of the people, is recruiting an experienced and result-driven candidate to join its team in the position below:
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Job ID: CA / 1021 / IB
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The Credit Analyst will assess the creditworthiness of individuals and businesses, particularly for more complex and sophisticated transactions, to determine the risk involved in lending money or extending credit.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements of individuals or businesses to identify the degree of risk involved in lending money or extending credit.
- For individuals: Responsible for performing research to verify employment and income, inspects reports from credit reporting agencies, and review credit scores.
- For businesses: Responsible for comparing the business to similar businesses in terms of liquidity, profitability, and credit histories.
- Keep company credit exposure within set risk bearing limits.
- Identify delinquent accounts through the review of individual or commercial customer files.
- Complete ratios, trend and cash flows analysis and create projections.
- Deliver a multidimensional perspective on the investment outlook in an accessible and informative manner.
- Carefully analyse data and produce clear and objective reports.
- Routinely monitor loans for compliance.
- Adhere to credit policy and guidelines.
- Monitor corporate portfolio asset quality on an ongoing basis.
- Draft models of credit information that predict trends and patterns.
- Evaluate customers’ financial status and produce financial ratios.
- Compile information and compose reports detailing the degree of risk involved in the loan or credit request; recommends approval or denial based on results.
- Set interest rates and minimum or maximum terms of repayment for customers based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Determine the expected profitability of loans by analyzing a business’s financial data including quality of management, income growth, and market shares.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Statistics, or Mathematics required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- 5 – 7 years of related experience required.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Credit Analyst” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th October, 2021.