Desired Peace Households Improvement Initiative is a Community Based Organization with the purpose of empowering woman and youths through group lending methodology and skills acquisition as an essential ingredient to self employment and sustainable growth. Groups are formed on a self-selection basis and guided by basic social and economic indicators; whereas the group structure facilitates and provides easy access to members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
Location: Mubi, Adamawa
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / NCE / OND qualification.
- 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Computer savy.
- Must possess a Smart phone.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to multi task.
- Communication /marketing skills
- Problem solving skill
N30,000 – N40,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th September, 2022.