Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world class products and services in all the countries it operates.
From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world class solution to meeting our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit / Risk Analyst
- Ensure that clients interested in taking loans are given the necessary information to access the loan.
- Collection of needed financial information/ documentation and assessing the clients’ credit worthiness.
- Setting up payment plans for clients, and ensuring approved loans are promptly disbursed in line with management approval.
- Loan monitoring to ensure loan customers are keeping to the terms and conditions of the loan.
- Calculation and analyzing of risk ratios of clients based on the client’s credit score and financial history.
- Recommendation of loans for approval/ Denial based on thorough analysis of client’s credit request.
- Maintaining the loan portfolio.
- First Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or similar field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a credit Analyst.
- Strong ethical behavior and the ability to work with sensitive financial information.
- Ability to analyze the business of clients and identify the credit risk associated with it and recommending mitigants where.
- Excellent knowledge of loan application procedures and best lending practices.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to work with complicated financial data.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 29th March, 2022.