IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Credit & Risk Management
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate should posses adequate credit risk analytical background, specific skills, abilities, knowledge and keen eyes for details.
- Must have completed either ICAN or ACCA, CIBN or MCP Programme.
- Prior working experience in a Microfinance Bank is a must.
- First degree in Economics, Finance or any related discipline.
- Candidate must have minimum of 4 years banking experience with at least 3 years in a Senior Management role in a Microfinance Bank.
Deadline: 20th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.