Freedom Foundation is a non-profit organization, committed to addressing the ever-mounting and staggering challenges in our society by empowering individuals who are plagued by various categories of social and economic challenges. Freedom Foundation’s model of Rehabilitation, Education and Empowerment is augmented by research and awareness promotion. We actively partner with the Government, other NGOs, civil society organizations and corporate institutions to ensure the delivery of human services at the greatest points of impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Crisis Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- Support patients through the recovery process.
- Provide crisis support ant intervention at the HOR Centre.
- Use of appropriate restraining techniques where necessary
- Description Assist mental health nurses with assigned tasks.
- Act as a chaperone for patients within and outside the Centre.
- Maintain a safe environment within HOR Centre.
- Minimum of OND in Behavioral Health or any related field.
- 3-5 years work experience.
- Must be physically fit and strong.
- Observant and ability to identify possible risk situations.
- Previous work experience at a health facility is an added advantage, though not mandatory.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
N50,000 – N70,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of their CV / Resume and a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th February, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter