Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Educational Qualifications: B.Sc or HND in Social Sciences
- Age range: 23 – 30 years
- Female preferable
- Computer literate and ability to use office applications
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Must be resident of Onitsha
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
Job Title: Spy Police / CPO Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Maintaining vehicle cleanliness both inside and outside on a daily basis
- Ensuring prompt servicing of vehicles when needed through vehicle maintenance personnel approved by the manager.
- Keeping track of general maintenance schedules, like car tyre condition, car papers renewals, oil gauge etc.
- Dealing peacefully with unforeseen circumstances or delays while driving.
- Ensuring the safety of those who are travelling with him/ her in the vehicle.
- Must exercise defensive driving skills while on the road to prevent accident.
- Must observe strict company rules, regulation and policies.
- Performing any other task that may be assigned by the line manager
- At least six (6) years of experience as a driver
- Spy Police license or CPO License
- A valid Nigerian Driver. LASDRI license with an excellent driving record
- Excellent knowledge of routes and road signs.
- Good communication skills; should be able to read and write
- Must be reliable, punctual, time conscious and flexible.
- Must have undergone training as a spy driver
- Must very tall and eloquent
- Should reside of Ikeja and environs.
- N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Deadline: 28th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] with “Administrative Officer – Onitsha” as the subject of the mail.