PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and manage partner relationships for all the accounts in your portfolio.
- Meet with clients regularly to build strong business relationships. Manage each assigned partner through regular contact by telephone, email, face to face partner review /re-sign meetings.
- Own strategic partner relationships end to end, including understanding P&L tracking, managing deep product integrations, leading co-marketing efforts to drive awareness and activation, and ensure operational excellence
- Deliver day to day campaign execution, optimization, and analysis across multiple partners and clients.
- Deliver outstanding day-to-day client service and a high quality of work to agreed excellence service and performance.
- Be responsible for our partners business performance, analyze their main KPIs and ensure growth.
- Candidates should possess a BA / BSc / HND
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of experience in Business consultant,Consulting, Account Management, retail, real estate or FMCG.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- A high level of interpersonal and influencing skills
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Customer Service Officer will answer incoming calls from customers who want to make and respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide general information.
- The customer service officer will be always attend to consumers interested in the products the company offers and will be responsible for assisting them in completing their transaction online and over the phone or passing relevant information to the sales team.
- The Customer Service Officer will also inform customers of the product terms and features and project a professional company image through voice and online interactions.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls.
- Work on assigned calls generated from the company’s lead.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Get payment information from customers and pass on to supervisor for necessary action
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisor
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer/ sales team calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services
- Complete call logs and reports
- Other duties as assigned
Qualification and Skills
- University degree / HND
- 2 – 5years of experience in a Customer Service environment
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
- Knowledge of sales techniques
- Knowing how to adapt your sales pitch according to the customer’s profile and reactions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 16th June, 2021.