Synapse Services is the largest provider of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We provide patient-centred care in a calm and serene environment with a robust mixture of Local and Internationally trained professionals.
When life is more than you can bear mentally, be rest assured you will find hope, support, and treatment at Synapse Services.
We believe recovery is a journey not a destination and our multidisciplinary team is committed to supporting our clients in taking the first, usually most difficult, step and providing continuous support on the road to recovery.
With a team of compassionate and highly skilled Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational & Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we provide a range of therapeutic programs designed to suit individual needs.
Founded in Abuja in 2009, we are a rapidly expanding private service with 2 centres in Abuja and one in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Anambra.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the entire process of recruitment, selection & hiring, create & implement effective onboarding plans.
- Create periodic staff training and development programs
- Advice and support the management on matters like salary negotiations disciplinary and grievance issues, equal opportunities policy, employment law.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, leave, loan,etc) according to policy and legal requirements
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Master’s Degree in Social Science, Human Resource or related field
- 3 – 5 years working experience as HR Manager or HR Executive.
- HR certification( CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, etc) would be an added advantage
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 23rd May, 2021.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
The roles and responsibilities of this include but not limited to:
- Prospect for new clients by networking, and using other acceptable means of generating interest from potential clients and ultimately converting them into clients;
- Be involved in generating relevant partnership proposals with support from the clinical team
- Identify innovative tactics, corresponding business plans and sustainable operations to drive revenue and volume growth while meeting the market’s needs;
- Develop and implement community workshops and seminars, with a bid to grow business;
- Develop and maintain relationships with psychiatrist, psychologist and other allied mental healthcare professional relations, both inside and outside the hospital and amongst sector actors;
- Conduct marketing research and analyses to ensure that the hospital is competitive in the marketplace;
- Prepare and make presentations to prospective clients and network to increase Synapse-Magnolia’s visibility.
- Study Customer needs to properly direct sales efforts
- Have a good understanding of the business’s products and services and be able to advise clients about them
- Participate in conducting market research and analyze activities to ensure that the organization is competitive in the marketplace, on a local and national rating.
- Suggest measures for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Draft and review contracts
- Create Weekly & Monthly Reports
- Analyze Team performance against Set targets and goals
- Be a lead in expanding our services nationwide.
- Strategically brainstorm and implement new business development initiatives;
- Ensure business/sales targets are met by the team.
- Increase Synapse-Magnolia’s Bed Occupancy;
- Develop short and long-term management and organizational plans to define responsibilities and business activities consistent with hospital goals and objectives.
- Assist in managing existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive;
- Provide support that will continually improve the existing relationship;
- Make recommendations to Management on services that meet, predict and mirrors current clients’ future needs;
- Ensure the continuous refinement of the service rendered by the Facility;
- Perform any other duties as directed by the MD.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related Field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a Business Development Manager
- Strong communication skills and negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship management and business development skills
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Market knowledge
- Ability to build rapport
- Proactive problem-solving approach.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] with the Position as the Subject of the email: eg: Business Development Manager- Lagos
Application Deadline 3rd June 2021.
- Interested Candidate must be a resident of Lagos.
- Only individuals who have a high expectation of themselves and are driven to work above and beyond are welcome to apply. Delivery of professional and excellent services must be at your core. We provide services for ex-patcommunity as well.