Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company
- Sourcing for possible clients
- Manage the sales of products in a professional manner
- Create awareness for the company’s products
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales and revenue
- Strictly follow compliance policy and ensure all company and business unit policies, procedures and processes are followed
- Participate in all meetings and trainings as required
- Carry out other deliverables as assigned by Team lead.
- Minimum of OND in related discipline
- Proven experience as sales agent, business development or similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Sound Analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Commitment to process improvement
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Team work
- Business and commercial acumen
- Persuasion skills
- Driven and ambitious.
Job Title: Freelance Sales Agent
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Part-time
- The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company through freelance agents given set target who works within a self-paced timing and work condition.
- Identifying ideal prospects for Altara by having in-depth knowledge of the products, and doing a prospects analyses on each one.
- Reaching out to ideal prospects via marketing campaigns and ensure compliance to all sale processes.
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from prospects and customers.
- Converting prospects to paying customers via one-on-one convictions and adequate follow-up.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers so as to get referrals and repeat purchases as well as ensuring timely response to all customer enquiry and queries.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales.
- Other tasks assigned by the Captain.
- Freelance sales agent reports directly to Freelance Sales captain.
- Minimum of OND or NCE in any discipline.
- Experienced in sales or business development (either full time, part-time or remotely).
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Good customer service and Interpersonal skill.
- Ability to multitask and computer literacy, good administrative, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Numeracy and analytical ability.
Deadline: 3rd May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Application Letter to: [email protected] with a copy of their CV using the “Job role and location” as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Multiple application will be disqualified.