We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Customer Support Officer
- Do you have a passion for customer service?
- Do you love problem-solving? Do you enjoy working on a team?
- oyaHost’s open platform gives you the power to share your data and creativity with freedom to control how it’s used.
Job Details & Responsibility
- We are currently seeking a talented individual to help lead our Customer Support Team.
- The candidate will ensure customer satisfaction by defusing problem situations and responding to escalated customer interactions.
- OND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- An unrelenting passion for customer service as well as employee satisfaction.
- The ability to demonstrate a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive, productive, and professional work environment.
- The ability to accurately communicate pertinent information to create a work environment that engages customer and team member in the decision-making process while catering to the best interests of clients, colleagues and the company as a whole.
Job Title: Web Developer
- Are you Software Developers or Web developer? oyaHost is looking for passionate Developers who can help us get to that next growth point.
- Excellent communication skills and comfort with working in a remote agile development environment.
- Drive and motivation to learn, lead and contribute.
- Experience and comfort with object oriented principles, design and techniques.
- We work primarily in PHP, so you should have deep experience with at least one general purpose programming language, and either have PHP experience or be comfortable quickly picking it up.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Experience in other programming languages and frameworks a plus, e.g. Angular, TypeScript, Laravel.
- Experience working on a remote development team.
Job Title: Digital Marketer/SEO Optimization
Job Details & Responsibilities
- Consult with clients to understand and create Digital and Social Marketing objectives.
- Develop and map out client Social Media content and editorial calendars
- Develop, execute, and present Digital and Social Media Marketing plans from inception to completion.
- Report on client website engagement and client Digital and Social Media Marketing campaigns.
- Deft use of Power Editor, Ads Manager, and Facebook Insights, among other tools.
- Focus on a combination of tactics and strategy for SEO/SEM, such as keyword research
- Build, curate, and grow Social Media communities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th September, 2019.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter