Asa Advance Tech Limited – We are a Nigerian company registered for the provision of internationally recognized advanced security technology services. We have been delivering special protection and consulting expertise in the security industry for over thirty (30) years.
We are proud of our position as one of the leading provider of security knowledge and capabilities for the industrial, private and government sectors in the security industry and we understand that our success is due to the quality of our staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Ensure accounting, financial documentations and reports are accurate, efficient, updated and on time.
- Must have a good knowledge of management accounting and perform activities with little supervision
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria Tax systems
- Must be able to reconcile bank statements
- Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation
- Assist with cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist with monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions
- Assist with preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents
- Assist with budget preparation and forecast
- Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare necessary accounting and financial reports as required
- Prepare net asset value calculations and other periodic reports for clients
- Prepare cash reports
- Handle the organization of management accounts and schedules
- Assist in general administration
- Process invoices and auditor queries
- Assist with preparation of half year and annual accounts
- Maintain operational data and ensure all fund rules and regulations are adhered to.
- 1 – 3 years cognate experience
- Methodical with high attention to detail
- Highly organised with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Female candidates are most preferred.
- Minimum of HND / University Degree in Accounting.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards
- Working knowledge of financial statutory requirements
- Strong IT skills (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- An excellent communicator written and verbally
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Must be capable of operating with minimal level of supervision
- Must maintain high level of accuracy and ability to keep detailed file notes.
Required Personality Traits:
- Team work abilities
- Ability to plan strategically and execute properly
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high confidentiality of company processes and procedures.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing market research and Identifying potential customers
- Ability to approach potential customers, through cold calling, arrange meetings with the objective to present the company and its services
- Working with the company sales policy to achieve sales targets
- Developing and performing effective and professional presentation and sales of the company security products to targeted potential customers
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to increase both the company and its product’s awareness
- Negotiating price, costs and necessary specification with clients and colleagues
- Record keeping of sales progress and information
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Key Account Management- ensuring timely renewals and excellent relationship management
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities, profit and service improvements
- Giving future (anticipated) buying trends back to the managers.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Proven sales experience preferably in the sales of CCTV, panic buttons and other security products
- Track record of over-achieving quota and B2B / outside sales experience
- Strong communication, good presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and product management
- Self-motivation and personal drive
- B.A. / B.Sc. Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Social Sciences and other related discipline
- Proven, verifiable sales track record in security background and FMCG background
- Graduate in Marketing, Social Sciences other related discipline
- Professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Good English speaking skills, verbal and written
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- Minimum 3 years experience in a sales role preferably in the Security industry
- Extrovert personality
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications, enhanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines in a hectic sales environment.
Monthly salary and very high sales commission.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th May, 2021.
Note: Only candidate that specialize on CCTV sales to apply.