E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Senior Sales Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- E-Terra Technologies Limited is seeking to hire an experienced, dynamic, target and result oriented Senior National Sales Officer (SNSO) who will be responsible for implementing the company’s sales strategies.
- You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our internal and external sales team on lead generation.
- You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, etc.
Responsibilities under the direct or indirect supervision of the Director of Business Development (DBD) and/or the CEO include:
- Managing organizational sales by developing annual business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team (internal & external).
- Coordinating with business development unit on lead generation.
- Liaise with the HRO and DBD to recruit and develop an effective sales team (internal & external) through proper selection, motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and services.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our seevices.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field is required.
- In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills, coupled with the ability to develop and lead an efficient sales team.
- Have a minimum of 5 years previous practical and successful experience in a sales role in Telecom, ICT, Finance, Insurance, and other intangible professional services.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our services.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- A team player and motivator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service (pre & post service delivery).
Application Deadline 7th June, 2021.
Job Title: Senior Business Development Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
- E-Terra Technologies Limited is looking to employ an intelligent, versatile, thorough, creative, result and detail-oriented Senior Business Development Officer to work closely with our Director of Business Development, to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company visibility and sales.
- The Senior Business Development Officer’s responsibilities include identifying and developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals.
- You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
- Ultimately, the Senior Business Development Officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical abilities.
Responsibilities under the direct supervision of the Director of Business Development and/or the CEO include:
- Projects planning, scheduling, and management.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify market trends, new business opportunities, and competition.
- Analyze and/or draft proposals, concept papers, project and business plans, feasibility and technical reports, EOI, etc – a MUST.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, or related field.
- 3 – 7 years of work experience.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role with the drafting of proposals, concept paper, project, and business plans, feasibility and technical reports, expression of interest (EOI), etc
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Energetic and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, task, time, and people management skills.
- Great negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detailed, target and result oriented.
Application Deadline 11th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.