HRbreakoutRoom is a human resource recruiting and consulting firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fashion Social Media Manager / Content Creator
Location: Lekki, Lagos (Partially Remote)
Employment Type: Full Time
- As a Social Media Manager / Content creator, you will be responsible for brand awareness and online engagement of the brand.
- Develop and execute a posting strategy and schedule within the community.
- Spark and sustain conversations!
- Work with Founders to develop long-term vision and strategy for community and page.
- Create original content with SEO value (boost brand awareness, and generate leads)
- Generate social campaigns with ROI in mind
- Moderate comments and direct messages on all social media platforms
- Build audience relationships and grow membership, traffic, engagement and cultivate brand loyalty
- Foster communication between customers and brand and between customers
- Attract new members to the community and retain and engage existing members
- Use data to drive customer insights, trends and competitor analysis
- Develop webinars and other informative content for sharing socially
- Build reports that can help track effectiveness of social media campaigns and other engagements
- Use social media to drive attendance at offline programs
- Attend offline events to recruit participants into online community
- Additional responsibilities may develop as the community grows.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, PR, etc.
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Great oral and written communication
- Multi-tasker with great follow through, leaves no tasks hanging
- Experienced with tools like Canva, iMovie and stock photo sites for graphic design
- Familiar with traditional social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and willing to explore new options
- Good understanding of social media analytics
- Passion for helping people
- Demonstrable interest in fashion, content creation
- Self-motivated, able to work with little oversight.
N50,000 – N75,000 / month.
Job Title: Financial Sales Executive / Relationship Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Sector: Investment Banking / Financial services
- We are looking for a smart Sales and Marketing executive to provide first-class service in order to push the sales of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
- The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- 2 – 6 years sales and marketing experience.
- B.Sc / B.A in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant degree.
- Previous experience as sales team lead or head of sales is an advantage.
- Experience in sales of financial products, investment and asset management.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly
Deadline: 11th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.