PCI Educational Consult Limited, a HR and Recruitment agency, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to participate in our company’s advertising campaigns. Your main responsibilities include conducting market research, producing promotional materials and analyzing sales data.
- Our ideal candidate is able to interpret customers’ behavior and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness. If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies, we want to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
- Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Track progress with Marketing Managers and/or Marketing Specialists
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing sales data
- Collaborate with the design department to produce promotional materials
- Craft clear product marketing copy
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasts.
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- N70,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a zealous Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties.
- Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies
- This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- High School Diploma / B.Sc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
- N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns
- You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- A successful Marketing officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles
- The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
- The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- B.Sc / B.A in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 29th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter