Custodian Investment Plc. is an investment company with significant holding in companies and brands including Custodian and Allied Insurance Limited, Custodian Life Assurance Limited, Custodian Trustees and Crusader Sterling Pensions Limited all rendering best in class services in their respective spheres.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme
- Graduate trainees are fresh graduates who have completed their university degrees and NYSC.
- They will undergo training which will prepare them to perform all assigned tasks and gain practical experience on the job while in the employment of Custodian.
- The Custodian Graduate Trainee Program is an intensive and unique program for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a career within the financial services industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper
- Not be more than 25 years by December 31st, 2022
- Possess a university degree in any discipline with a minimum of a second class upper
- Completed the mandatory NYSC program.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State