Zenith Carex was incorporated on 1st November 2002 under the 1968 Companies Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under registration RC 465 705. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a frontline position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations.
Zenith Carex international was established to offer unique air express mail and fright delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would mark clear departure from existing methods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess HND, B.Sc. qualification
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working experience
- Must have worked as a Customer Service officer or Receptionist in a reputable organisation
- Must have excellent Customer Service Experience
- Handle dissatisfied customers politely and professionally.
- Track and follow-up on all customer request promptly.
- Maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- Identify and implement new process plans to improve customer support service.
- Manage a large volume of customer calls in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide outstanding and exceptional customer service.
- Greet and address customers in a friendly and respectful way.
- Must have Excellent Communication skill
- Must have very Good Computer knowledge and be Social media savvy
- Must be based around the Job location
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat, etc.
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ‘Customer Service Representative Apapa’ as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2021.