BASF West Africa Limited – At BASF, We are the world’s leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We link and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance, but also your personality matter to us. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF’s regional division EMEA Europe, Middle East, Emerging Europe and Africa. BASF operates in more than 50 countries in the region. For BASF the EMEA region is our most important market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Credit Risk Management Specialist – CCWA and CCEA
Job Id: 52763
Job Field: Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Job Type: Permanent
What You Can Expect
- To make Customer Credit Risk transparent to Business Units (BUs) and ensure proper steering of Customer Credit Risk through three strategic pillars: Effectiveness, Efficiency & Enabling Profitable Growth.
- To pro-actively maintain a quality customer portfolio while supporting BU objectives, and to manage and mitigate customer risk and offer financial solutions for customers. Duties will include the following:
- Customer Master Data Maintenance
- Customer Financial Risk Assessment
- Responsible for Credit Risk Management KPI’s
- Build and develop network within cCRM Community
- Participate in cCRM Global & Regional Projects
- Business partnering activities
- Processing Credit Blocked Orders
- Evaluate and Establish Effective Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Debt Collection Management
What We Expect
- Bachelor’s degree from a University or equivalent in Finance or Business Management / Administration
- 6 years experience in Credit Risk Management and / or related fields within an international environment
- Excellent Debt Collection and negotiation skills
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft office and web-based applications is required whilst experience in SAP is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and networking skills
- An understanding of management system tools
- Customer service and focus: knowledge of the principles of customer services and customer focus.
- Be highly organized, able to work, think and act independently, able to work in a fast-paced environment and produce error free work
- Business Experience in East and / or West Africa
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and on-the-job training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
- BASF is an equal opportunity employer which we embrace diversity and the principles of employment equity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th May, 2021.