PowerGen Renewable Energy is a micro-grid developer and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) company for Commercial and Industrial (C&I) solar projects in Africa. PowerGen is creating an African energy system that utilizes clean, renewable energy and smarter grids to deliver power to all.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Experience Manager
Location: Maroko, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
What You Will Make Happen:
Curate a “Customer is King Culture”:
- Internally within the business unit and
- Externally with our power users, partners and regulators.
Customer Experience Management – Customer Acquisition, Training, Issue resolution:
- Prepare and execute Customer Experience Strategies
- Educate, register and engage communities to increase customer count
- Prepare & present dashboards to management with a view to KPIs such as ARPU, CSAT and Issue resolution times and other relevant SLAs
- Manage the CRM and issue resolution and escalation interface
- Functional Intelligence -Extract insights from data and customer touch points and report to management.
- Analyze data and create community profiles – demographics and psychographics to understand tariff bands, community behaviour and productive use opportunities .
- Work with Operations & Maintenance (O&M) team and other business partners to improve current operations at existing micro-grids
- Manage & supervise job creation initiatives for locals
Drive Growth in Recurring Revenue from Customers:
- Drive revenue enhancement initiatives aimed at maximizing our customer relationship
- Customer sign up – Devise strategies on sign up of high value customers
- Payments & Collections – Ensuring repayments are fully made for any services or products financed.
- Demand Stimulation -Identifying and upselling additional services, products
- Product usage – Drive high customer activity rates inline with corporate goals
Improve Function Quality – Continuous Improvement of Work Streams:
- Map the customer experience process flow identifying the key processes
- Quarterly Audit function for inefficiencies and cost saving opportunities and present findings
- Manage and optimize budgets & allowances.
- Quarterly review current process flow to identify areas of improvement
Site Selection & Community Mapping Support:
- Prepare and execute cost-effective enumerator strategies. Engage and secure entry to communities to support site activities
- Approve entry logistics and journey plans for contractors for field work
Stakeholder Engagement – Communities , Local governments, Agencies etc:
- Communicating effectively with village elders and councils to explain the microgrid concept, obtain land lease agreements, and ensure positive community relationships for micro-grid sites.
- Liaise with government officials and other stakeholders to obtain all necessary permits, letters of introduction, licenses, leases and other documentation from regional and district offices required to meet BU mandates.
Associate & Intern Training:
Build and manage and create training content for a growing team of Customer Engagement Associates & interns to:
- Provide pre, during and post-installation customer service support to the Business unit
- Coordinate logistics for field work, including transport, accommodation, and planning routes before embarking on any trips to the field.
Secondary Work Streams:
- Will be dictated by the corporate KPIs and Business Unit requirements.
What You Should Possess:
- First Degree Certificate in relevant field
- 4+ years experience in a leadership role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- 5+ years experience in customer service
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply