Tekra Global Concepts Limited is an indigenous company registered in Nigeria with a sound structure and firm foundation, setting the standard of excellence in areas of civil and electrical works, high volume procurement, fleet management, physical and e-library development, information technology and consultancy services, with the sole aim of providing clients, state of the art services on corporate or individual request.
We have experts in our various arms of the organization and our network spans beyond the regions with our offices. With over 11 years in operation, we pride ourselves in the quality of services we provide. Our customers are key and we never fail to surpass expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Mabushi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customers application and other goals and polices of the organization required to optimize services
- Note customers complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customer informed of their state in the resolution process
- Establish and maintain professional friendly relationship with clients
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g. marketing in deploying promos and other activities
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of service for brand evaluation and development
- Provide weekly report for all activities and department.
- Ensure the smooth running of the customer service/administrative department
- Make cold calls to confirmed potential clients
- Find ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services
- Dispatch drivers for services
- Ensure brand presence on relevant sites online
- Prepare interesting and educative content that could be put on social media sites
- Monitor drivers relationship with customers
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers
- Assist in design, review and update processes, policies and procedures line with organizations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfactory is achieved
- Maintain an up to date database of clients
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Keep detailed records of services carried out
- Ensure that personnel files are properly maintained and kept confidential
- Maintain an up to date database of all office expenditure: petty cash, major expense etc
- Maintain an up to date database of all income received
- Adhere to manage the approved budget
- Submit all reports to supervisor as at when due.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 10 years work experience.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 4th October, 2021.