Lipa Later is a buy now, pay later platform that allows consumers to shop and pay for items in monthly instalments. Lipa Later is a Pan-African organization with a presence across Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Nigeria – with plans of opening new markets in the near future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Head of Customer Success
About the Role
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, the CS agent will be part of Lipa Later Customer Service Team and will be responsible for all interactions with our customers.
- He/she is to ensure all of the questions, requests and issues of the customers are answered and solved in a professional way with customer centricity as our main driving force.
- Attending to customers issues through inbound calls, social media platforms emails and chats.
- Customer management
- Customer retention strategy implementation.
- Upsell & Cross sale products and services.
- Customer fulfillment and satisfaction
- Assistance in customer experience initiatives
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Product pitches and education on our products to customers.
- Resolution and escalation of customer’s issues.
- Contract preparation
- Partner engagement
- Undergraduate Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Media Studies, Business and/or related fields.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional fluency (speaking, reading, writing, and understanding) of French required.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- More than 4 years’ customer support experience or experience as a client service agent
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Customer Service Agent – Nigeria” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 16th March, 2022.