Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Want to give your customers a reason to be happy? As Customer Service Manager with Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to find new ways for you and your team to delight them.
Focusing on one of our largest markets, you’ll ensure an excellent level of customer service. You’ll:
- Manage and coordinate contact centre operations, ensuring we deliver outstanding results
- Most importantly, if you spot an opportunity to improve things, you’ll take it.
- Understand customers’ unique requirements
- Build the supply chain relationship with customers, and ensure every transaction goes smoothly – on-time and in-full
You’ll Succeed Because
You’re a natural relationship builder, with a background leading teams in customer service, logistics or forecasting. You:
- Understand fast-paced, complex supply chains
- Are a creative problem solver, you take ownership of issues and see them through to resolution
- Are analytical, technically proficient and an excellent communicator
- Set the tone for your team – coaching, instilling a strong customer focus and setting high standards.
You’ll Love it Because
- You’ll have the freedom to make a difference. You’ll put your own ideas into practice.
- The products you get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply