Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to SME, Private and Public Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Customer Service Officer at Alert Microfinance Bank; handles customer inquiries, complaints and requests, post transactions into the banking application. Manage large amounts of incoming calls. Generate sales leads. Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Provide information to customers on their account status and account balances
- Open new bank accounts according to laid down rules and guidelines
- Suggest effective ways through which the bank can promote its products and services and increase customer satisfaction
- Ensure that customers’ confidential information is properly protected and only used for official purposes
- Be involved in performing some financial related and marketing transactions
- Channel complex customer complaints and challenges to the right quarters for effective resolution
- Participate in marketing and awareness campaigns in the bank to create an enlarged customer base
- Establish and promote cordial relationship with customers, ensuring prompt attendance to their inquiries and solving their problems to grant them maximum satisfaction
- Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent in a Social Science related discipline.
- 1-3 years cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Detailed and target oriented
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills
- Excellent Human Relations and Inter-personal skills
- Goal oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Customer Service Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 9th March, 2022.