Bridgeway Microfinance Bank has been in business since September 1, 2016. Our mission is bridging financial gaps and creating economic empowerment one individual at a time Our vison is becoming the choice bank for public private partnerships in the quest for resolving financial issues that is the bane of Micro Small Medium Enterprises (MSME’s). The focus of Bridgeway as seen in our vision & mission is assisting our customers to build their small businesses by providing them flexible financial services. We also look to embolden women by educating them about their finances by giving basic training to them about the differences between revenues and income and how keeping clear lines can be the difference between remaining a going concern and bankruptcy, Capacity building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Give customers information about products and services,
- Take orders, and process returns. Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or a related field of study
- 3 years work experience in a similar field of work.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- On the application page, fill out the form at the bottom of the page (which includes uploading their CV)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 7th June, 2022.