Hello Products is an African healthcare company based in Lagos, Nigeria and a member of Jagal investments. We develop,manufacture and distribute a range of high quality personal and home care brands that support healthier life and safer homes throughout Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive phone calls in a professional manner and provide information about products and services as required by the customers.
- Responsible for processing of orders and invoices in the ERP system.
- Maintain accurate reports of all customer transactions daily with the company.
- Preparation of Key distributors weekly and monthly sell-out reports and proper filing of their monthly closing stock positions.
- Responsible for reconciliation of all company promotions and processing of rewards and monthly incentives.
- Organize with Supply chain on product transfers to all locations and constant monitoring of inventory levels to ensure Pan-Nigeria product availability.
- Processing of new customer registration and proper filing of all forms and documents.
- Follow-up customers and their complaints; ensuring that customer’s requests are attended to accordingly.
- Render administrative support to other customer service team members when the need arises, or as instructed.
Education & Experience
- HND / B.Sc in any relevant discipline.
- 1 – 2 years previous experience in customer service preferably in an FMCG environment.
- Must be conversant with the use of Microsoft suite especially Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Good analytical skills.
- Patient with high level of emotional intelligence.
- Ability to remain professional with a people-first attitude.
- Attentive to details with excellent time management skills.
- Good knowledge about products with creativity and resourcefulnes
- Persuasive speaking and effective listening skills.
- Ability to empathize and use positive language.
- Must have self-control and able to take responsibility.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2022.