Fine Brothers Limited is the consumers’ first choice source for Mobile Phones, Tablet PCs, Laptops, Quality Electronics and Inverter /Solar Power Systems and accessories. Fine Brothers Limited takes the lead in customer service innovations. All sales are supported with after-sales support; Warranty, Repairs and Services. We provide quality products and services throughout our outlets across Nigeria. We have gone beyond the shores of Enugu with Sales outlets across Nigeria. The company have displayed a long track of integrity, customer satisfaction and Professionalism. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment for individuals to reach their career goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary obligation of a customer service representative is to attract potential customers by answering products and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services, receive and register customer faulty devices and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amount of incoming calls
- Identify and asses customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customers complaints; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer through open and interactive communication.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Act as the company’s gatekeeper
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying and diffusing angry clients as needed.
- Utilizing software, database, script and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Suggests solutions when a faced with a malfunctioning product or device.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions.
- Receive and register customers warranty and out of warranty phones using the right method/tool.
- Send registered devices to the appropriate quarter for repair and follow up to ensure timely repair. Test fixed devices to ensure that they are working and return to customer.
- Know all branch locations and their manager.
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about the address, their needs, complaints or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions and ensuring that client feel supported and valued.
- Any other role that may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Strong phone contact handling skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Familiarities with CRM system and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of character
N40,000 – N45,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st October, 2022.