Soteria Eye Clinic is a contemporary state of the art Optometric and Optical Care Clinic. Centrally located in Lagos Nigeria, with operations in strategic geographical zones in the south, at Delta and Akwa-Ibom. Soteria’s, optometrists and highly knowledgeable staff are committed to providing quality eye examination, along with impeccable treatment and services. The expertise at Soteria Clinic offers top-grade eye care. Including choice designer frames, contact lenses and sunglasses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Chevron, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for revenue growth by selling frames, lenses and accessories at the gallery in line with SEC pricing policy.
- Providing product information to customers and assisting customers to make a choice on frames and lenses in line with the Doctor’s prescription.
- Sales of frames, lenses and accessories to customers.
- Deep product knowledge of frames, lenses and accessories.
- Assist patients in the selection of eyewear appropriate to their ability to pay.
- Provide information on the choice of frames and accessories selected by the patient to the Cash Department.
- Contact patients regarding their materials (i.e., frames, contact lenses) which are ready for pick-up.
- Work with patients to provide patient education and how to use their new eyewear.
- Provide daily/ weekly & monthly reports.
- Work with Optometrist to ensure customer prescriptions are fulfilled in the event that prescription is not available.
- Maintain a record of debtors and make phone calls to ensure payments.
- Assist in the establishment and/or revision of guidelines, policies and warranties regarding the frames/ lens dispensary.
- Discuss customers’ needs, occupations and hobbies to determine the best frames to suit their lifestyle.
- Verify prescription glasses and notify patients when eyewear is ready for pick up.
- Inventory frames and accessories weekly and update bin cards.
- Maintain inventory of eyewear, accessories and supplies, along with the rationale for the ordering and selling of selected eyewear products
- Enter eyeglass, lens, contact lens and accessories orders in the sales book.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc Degree with 2-3 years of sales experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel is highly desired.
- Experience in a health /patient care environment or retail environment/ Customer Service is highly desired.
- Welcoming, friendly and helpful.
- Good with figures.
- Selling Skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Efficient and professional
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills are required.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Attention and eye for details.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good at administrative tasks.
- Well organized, with the ability to multi-task.
- A people person, with tact and sensitivity.
- Ability to think quickly and come up with solutions to on the spot problems.
- Smart in appearance.
- Deep knowledge of all SEC products and services
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.