Indicina is building the technology infrastructure that will power the next generation of consumer credit platforms and businesses. We genuinely believe that risk innovation can unlock the massive African consumer credit opportunity. Only 11% of Africa’s population have their credit information recorded by private credit bureaus vs 17% in Emerging Asia and 79% in Latin America. This, along with other challenges, puts a major brake on consumer lending in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- As a Customer Success Associate, you’ll be the voice and face of Indicina to all our merchants. You will be responsible for managing a long-term relationship to drive product adoption and retention. This is a highly cross-functional role.
- You will work closely with teams, ensuring that each team is well- aligned with Indicina’s promises.
- You will offer timely support to Indicina’s merchants and provide the best loan management experience to merchants and their end consumers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Document information on the Knowledge Portal as well as interaction & queries on CRMs
- Escalate bugs and feature requests to the product and engineering teams
- Familiarity with tech tools is an added advantage (Jira, Pipedrive)
- Be the internal voice of Indicina’s merchants.
- Manage the handover process from the Sales team and champion the client lifecycle stages end to end.
- Serve as the primary relationship manager for all Indicina’s merchants.
- Manage sets of Client portfolios and accounts.
- Review BRDs and communicate delivery timelines to the merchants
- Are a fast learner and have a good level of technical knowledge & skills.
- Are calm even in the face of chaos, have a can-do attitude and follow up on pending queries.
- Are a self-starter, a problem solver, open-minded and understand what service-leadership entails.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Have 1-3 years of experience working in an Account Management role (where you were responsible for your clients’ relationship and success).
- Have worked in a SaaS, Payment or Banking Industry.
N300,000 – N350,000 monthly.
- Competitive salary
- High impact and visibility role in a fast-growing start-up
- Annual training allowance
- Macbook + Internet Allowance
- Paid Time Off (20 days plus national holidays)
- Health Insurance
- Flexible work opportunities
- Virtual and Onsite Team building activities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th June, 2022.