MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Partner
Department: Enterprise Business Unit
Core purpose of the Job
- Ensure top quality customer support in all areas of key account management.
- Ensure less than 5% customer churn on managed accounts.
- Constant analysis of Managed customer database for Revenue and Debt management.
- Ensure 98% collection of all invoices as at when due.
- Liaise with support teams (within and outside enterprise solutions) in order to resolve any customer identified issue.
- Perform Service fulfilments for Enterprise customers (i.e. SIM Swaps, Migrations, etc.).
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s Vital Behaviors and values.
- Generate relevant reports as required by the business.
- Ensure quality assurance and prompt invoice delivery.
- Ensure end-to-end account management for Enterprise customers.
- Pro-active analysis of all support systems (charging, billing, etc.), as well as enterprise products with a view to identifying customers pain points and resolving issues before escalation.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
Experience & Training
- 3 – 7 years working experience in an area of specialisation.
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- Experience in a customer service environment in the telecommunications industry.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and MS Word.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry in a similar role.
- BA, BEng, BTech, BSc or Other.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2021.