Crisppearl is an integrated people and brand solutions company providing result-oriented business solutions to our clients through recruitment and management of a performance-driven workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Delivery Driver
Location: Mushin, Lagos
- We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner.
- The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
- Candidates should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client.
- To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or equivalent qualification.
- Must be able to drive with a valid class of driver’s licence prior to resumption
- Must have a valid Lagos state drivers’ institute license
- Clean driving record.
- Good Knowledge of Lagos roads
- Good knowledge of road signs
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Ability to drive a 6 tire vehicle.
Deadline: 2nd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the title of the job as the subject of the mail.