British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Demand Planning Executive
Reports to: Marketing Planning Manager
Role Positioning and Objectives
- The Marketing Planning Executive will play an important role in coordinating the marketing planning process.
- He/ she will play a key role in the BAT Way of Marketing by building close relationships with Brand, Trade and other functions; and participating in the development and monitoring of business strategies
What You Will be Accountable For
- Create demand forecasts for monthly demand planning, annual demand planning and ad-hoc requests e.g. Pricing Scenarios.
- Provide accurate and timely volume performance analysis to facilitate demand forecasting, as per the Regional guidelines.
- Provide input into the development of clear goals and key performance indicators set for brand and trade programmes.
- Identify and propose improvement opportunities in the current process, tools and methodologies.
- Build and maintain good working relationships within department and intra-department.
- Extract sales data from relevant sources and report and maintain accurate and updated sales information. Track sales performance against forecast, provide analysis and recommendations for remedial action.
- Evaluation of Pricing Implementation.
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge .
- 1 – 2 years experience in Demand Forecasting.
- Communicative and being able to build good working relationships.
- Analytical skills and the ability to maintain stakeholder engagement.
- FMCG experience is highly recommended.
- SAP knowledge at least beginner level.
Competitive salary package + excellent benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply