Regent Microfinance Bank Limited is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate as a Microfinance Bank. Regent Microfinance Bank is focused on Small and Medium Scale Enterprises, Traders, Farmers, the underserved and those with a flair for true high returns on investments. We are strategically positioned to provide excellent services to our customers and exceed all service expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Building and managing strategic relationships for fixed deposit customers, serving as the single point of contact for new business as well existing portfolios. Manage the funds of HNI (high net worth) customer
- Understanding the key trends related to the client’s industry or domain and providing value-added solutions / suggestions to the client.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the client’s domain of activity and responding to the customer’s high priority needs for service and support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business.
- Ensure fixed deposit account opening form is duly completed and registered.
- Advice client of deposit status.
- Build new relationships with existing customers and new customers
- Innovate and develop attractive value added deposit products together with the Business Development to achieve the overall deposit targets
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest earning on ordinary deposit, and fixed deposits.
- Liaise with Deposit Mobilization Team Lead to ensure that, due diligence is always enforced to meet the requirements of the regulator and also protect the interest of both the depositors and the organization.
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new deposits to the company.
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s and / or Master’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing and any other related course
- 2 years minimum experience in a similar role.
Required Skills & Competencies (technical and soft skills):
- Target and results oriented and willing to take responsibilities
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills, with a basic level of sophistication in personal interaction and grooming
- Have the ability to initiate and pursue projects approved by management on his initiative
- Confident personality with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
N150,000 – N400,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using “Deposit Mobilization Officer” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st December, 2022.