Bankly is a financial technology company pushing the boundaries in cash digitization and data led consumer services. Since 2019, Bankly has been focused on building the infrastructure to serve Nigeria’s informal segment and so far we’ve served approximtely 35000 customers across our network of about 15,000 agents around Nigeria. We’re building a bank for the financially underserved.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Engineering Manager
- Improve infrastructure, deployment and monitoring efforts.
- Dive deep to resolve problems at their root, looking for failure patterns amenable to long-term solutions via simplification and automation.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in documentation, testing, security, operation and support at scale, and efficient use of resources.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting including, performing root cause analysis for preventative analysis.
- Avoid reinventing the wheel and prefer appropriately simple, repeatable solutions over more complex and failure-prone ones.
- Develop appropriate metrics to demonstrate performance at improving operational efficiency.
Requirements / Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience in cloud computing using AWS platform
- Experience with Linux and shell script.
- Having Some Experience working with API Gateway and AWS Lambda functions
- Experience in supporting and maintaining a monitoring and alert system
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting relational databases and distributed platforms
- Strong understanding of monitoring implementations and administration.
- Experience in Kubernetes orchestration and management using AWS EKS
- Experience in Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Experience with CI/CD Platform using Microsoft Azure DevOps
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th January, 2022.